Sunday, November 07, 2004

Why here, why now?


I've started this blog because over the past few months I've become interested, no, fascinated with the Law of Attraction. I'll explain what it is in another posting. But the reason for me starting this blog is to start a discussion around the Law of Attraction, include articles from those who practice, reading lists (once I can find out how to do so) and examples from wherever I can find them and also to outline my own processes as well re: the Law of Attraction, Law of Deliberate Creation and the Law of Allowing.

I'm not exactly doing this in a spirit of enquiry; I know that this stuff works; what I need is to be more consistent in my application of it. A lot of what I write will be work and study that I've done with the Prosperity Partnership.

I may decide to make my experiences with the processes (rather than the processes themselves, you understand) public and to track them over time. Writing down things really helps to focus my mind and gain clarity. I am, by nature, a private person and self disclosure doesn't come easily to me. But it seems that a blog is a good forum to help me develop a structure to work with these processes.

An explanation of the Law of Attraction will follow soon. This is an introductory piece to set the tone.

It's an exciting journey and I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home